Monday, August 18, 2008

Get Out of That Pit!: Straight Talk About God's Deliverance by Beth Moore



Once again, Beth Moore has written a totally God-soaked book of wisdom. Her passion for God just lights up the pages, and I found myself longing to read without stopping.

I loved that Beth’s writing made it seem as if she were right in the room with me, having a girl-to-girl chat. But, she didn’t mince words, either. She told it just like it is, without pussy-footing around issues.

As a result, I feel that I can see “light at the end of the tunnel” (or, should I say, at the top of my pit?!) I am closer to deliverance, praise God!

Throughout the book, Beth stresses that, it doesn’t matter whether you were thrown in the pit, slipped into it, or just plain jumped in … you can be delivered! God wants us all to be free … “You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free!” (John 8:32)

Visit Beth’s blog: Living Proof Ministries blog

Rated: A

No comments: