Monday, August 18, 2008

About MizB

MizB is an avid reader, averaging about 60 books per year. She enjoys Christian fiction and nonfiction, as well as secular titles in the genres of Memoirs, Mystery/Suspense, and Health & Fitness.

As an Independent Book Reviewer, MizB is currently reviewing for FIRST Wild Card Tours, and LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

REVIEWING HISTORY (all independently):


If you’d like to contact MizB to ask her to review your book(s), please email her here. All she asks is that you send a copy of the book for review. Thank you!

==============
DISCLAIMER:

When a review book arrives, it takes first priority, so rest assured that I will get to it as soon as possible.

Although I do my very best to review every single book that is sent to me, there is the rare time where a book just does not appeal to me (even after I’ve given it a fair chance), or I have other unexpected familial obligations that interfere. I will not accept a book if I know, in advance, that one of these things is going to happen, of course. But, if you’ve sent me a book and I cannot read and review it, I will make sure to spotlight the book on my blog by posting a cover picture and the book description, as well as a link to either the author’s website, or the publisher website. That way you will still get the promotion that you were seeking.

Please know, though, that I will do everything in my power to make sure that the books that are sent to me get read and reviewed.

Thank you.

No comments: