Monday, August 18, 2008

Merciless by Robin Parrish



(Dominion Trilogy, book 3)

Grant Borrows is no longer. And, in his place is ‘Oblivion’ - a merciless being who leaves death in his wake.

Alex, Payton, and the other Loci (or Ring-wearers) must find a way to stop the Secretum of Six from accomplishing what they’re determined to do, and restore order to the chaos they’ve caused all over the globe.

Robin Parrish is an amazing storyteller! This book was one very wild ride — definitely comparable to a blockbuster thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat in suspense.

I’d looked forward to reading this third installment in the “Dominion Trilogy” for a year, and I was NOT disappointed! It definitely lived up to my expectations! The only thing I had trouble with was that it took a little while for me to get back into the story, and re-orient myself to the fantastical things taking place. But, once I did, I was once again sucked into the story, and it was a fast-paced read until the very end!

I can’t wait to read more by this fantastic author!

HIGHLY recommended (going on my Top 10 list for the year!)

Rated: A+

No comments: